100 things I want

November 18, 2010

Last year, my parents bought my brother a luggage set for graduation.

Unfortunately, Louis Vuitton HAD to come out with a comprehensive history of theirs, less than a month before my big day.

How shall I ever be happy again?

I'll take the gorgeously striped trunk bed, please, along with a Houdini special and Paul Poiret's striped beauty at 2.06.

Oh, and the book case trunk.

I mean, we could just chuck one of those in with the rest...if it's not too much trouble.

I mean, really, while we're at it...why not?

right?

2 comments:

s a r a h e l i z a b e t h said...

Oh, can you spell covetous? s a r a h. Yeah, thanks for whetting my style pallet beyond the point of satisfaction. If you get one, you better send me pictures :)

Shanley said...

Ha! I will. Maybe YOU will find a fabulous trunk in Italy! Can't wait to hear about your trip.