a month on vacation at home - take two (plus coffee)

October 28, 2010

Happy Friday!

Since I'm taking a month long vacation at home, I'll be staying in tonight, and waking up tomorrow to sit for a little while and sip on some Three Avocados coffee.

Ok, I lied. I planned two meetings tomorrow - one with Align Ministries' web designer, and one with Mike Handy, who is helping me to jumpstart a microfinance initiative. But I DO plan on getting good sleep tonight.

If you're running low on coffee, and like to support clean water in Africa (while enjoying an excellent Ugandan blend) comment with your name, and email, and I will contact you for your address. I have about 14 bags of Three Avocados coffee that didn't sell at my recent fundraiser - and I need it out of my freezer.

Questions? view my interview with Three Avocados here.

Bags are $12.00 plus $3.00 shipping - you pay me through paypal, and then I pay them.

Ps - if you're looking for a way to make a difference this weekend, don't forget to spend your halloween here.














(art via Three Avocados)

1 comments:

Jess said...

75 followers...I'm sure many, many, more follow unoffically. Do you remember when we were excited after the tenth one? Look at what the Lord has done! Voye'm! : )