camera crisis

July 8, 2010

So I am running media for Align while I am in Africa.

This entails photography.

Earlier this week, I found out that the loan that I got for school this summer so I could buy a camera was moved into my fall account, and can't be moved into my summer account.

I cried a little, over coffee and some semi-sweet chocolate chips, and then comforted myself with the truth that I can still use the camera I rented for my trip.

Unfortunately, I just got told I can't take the camera I am renting out of the country.

When it rains, it pours. 

Anyone want to donate a camera, or let me borrow theirs?

Monetary donations TOWARDS a camera also accepted.

1 comments:

Red Boots said...

Oh no. I hope things start to look up for you soon. This might be my inner rebel talking, and feel free to pretend I just didn't say this, but if you took the rented camera out of the country, would the rental company ever know??

...Anyway, toilet paper. That's hilarious about your mum, with the paper coming out her capris. I think I have done something similar in the past - I am a walking liability!!

xx