sponsor a swamp child

June 21, 2010

This is Dawens Jean, age 1.

I want to grab him up in my arms, and whisper sweet nothings in his ear while I find him a mommy.

Don't YOU?

Last week, Align Ministries found Dawens, and 27 other Haitian orphans, living in a swamp.

They fled there after the earthquake.

I am currently working on editing the story of these children.

In the meantime, there are 28 orphanage children in need of sponsorships.

Sponsorships are 30 dollars a month for one child, 40 dollars for a family of four and 60 dollars for a larger family (5 to 8). This covers food, medication, clothing and school fees.

100% of your donation goes to the child you designate for it to go to. This is how Align works.

This is the reason I support their work.

To sponsor a child, please email  info@alignministries.org, and put "I want to Sponsor a Swamp Child" in your subject line.

0 comments: