#11: Lydia

June 2, 2010

Name: Lydia Parsons

Occupation: Student, library worker

If we were to ask those around you, what role would they say you most often play in the lives of others?
Comedic relief. but i think im the one to also just sit in silence when needed.

What is your unique place in your family?
I would say im the artistically creative one. My brother is musical and my sister is philosophical. I'm the odd creative one that thinks differently from everyone else.

Hardest trial you faced, and ways it has made you stronger:
Coming to college and really understanding that i have to take control of my life even more. i have to tell myself when to or when not to. the self control, motivation, and general attitude that comes along with academia has been an adjustment.

Your definition of beauty: An honoring, loving, kind, strong soul

Accomplishment you're most pleased with:
Not failing at anything majorly yet. I've had ups and downs but never something that i couldnt get out of. I've always been able to get back up no matter how long it took or how much it sucked.

Next feat you're tackling:
Getting through the next two years. I just want to be able to pass school, keep my job, and succeed at what I put my mind to.

Dream job:
Living off my artwork (a studio job). I love to create and to be paid to do that would be amazing. to be able to make something I love, and have someone appreciate enough to pay me for it, that would be amazing.

Favorite food:
steak. no lie. a good juicy steak. slightly pink.

Three things that make you terribly happy:
1. my friends. no matter what place we are in in life. always love them.
2. creating.
3. kittens....really. giddy happy too.

Best advice you've ever received:
"Sometimes you have to go to the hard place and stay there" -mrs. lundie

Favorite quote:
"The sleep of reason produces nightmares" -goya

Favorite picture of yourself:

and a current photo:


Book you're currently reading: The Bourne Surpremacy

0 comments: