dancing fools

April 25, 2010

Some of you have been complaining that gramps hasn't shown his face near often enough as of late.

Say no more.



On that note, I'd like to say that he's not the only terribly attractive man that asks me to dance on a regular basis.

Uncle Rassie always gets a number or two in, as well.


Uncle Rass is writing a book on his childhood. I love it when he comes over on Tuesday nights, has a glass of red wine, and sits and chats with me about life and love, and asks for a kiss before he starts editing.

photos via Kassel Photography.

3 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

I love the first picture of you! The red lips! So pretty.

Kelly

p.s. You seem like you have the coolest family on earth?

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

p.p.s. Rain check on that drink fo sho. Come to the east coast, Shanley Pants, and we'll go out for a night on the town. You'll be all, 'Boytoy who?'

p.p.s.s. We're thinking of a safari this summer. Tips?

Phoenix said...

You look so freakin' happy! I love that photo of you and your gramps. Pure bliss.