Miss Tennessee

March 17, 2010

While everyone else was catching us all up on their weekend adventures, I was cramming for a midterm in my school library and, well, meeting a certain boy for a little te-a-te Huntington Beach.

All that to say, I had a truly fabulous weekend. One of my very best girlfriends in the world flew in from Tennessee, and I couldn't have been happier than when I was laughing and talking and squealing and driving around Newport Beach getting lost with her.

Her red lipstick and her fabulous pearls and southern drawl put me to absolute shame (makeup? what's makeup?). For that, I hate her. But, regardless, we have plans to return to Washington DC together and take over the world.







(photo above taken at Taco Surf - my favorite place to get veggie anything Mexican food. We also indulged in some nacho fries - if you are ever in Long Beach, it's the place to eat - sometimes on weekends they have live music too!).

 Meet my favorite southerner:


(ps - I cut my hair)

3 comments:

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

You're adorable. As always.

You are everything wonderful about being young!

Kelly

Phoenix said...

She came and visited at the perfect time! It's beautiful here in sunny SoCal!

Kitty said...

love the new hair!