going home

 February 17, 2010

I woke up this morning to a text from my mom saying that Beta woke up asking for me. Mom thought she must have dreamed about me. I really, really, really miss her.

Thus, happiness = last minute notice that brother and I are going home for Gramps' 70th birthday party this weekend.

He lives in LA, which is really close to me. But I barely see him. And the fact that we're going together makes it that much more exciting.

Please do note all the fabulous plaid he wore for my 21st birthday(s). I think it's very dashing:

 

I can't wait for him to meet his other sister!

 

6 comments:

angela said...

YESSSSSS!!! pictures, stories, updates. i NEED them.

Kelly@TearingUpHouses said...

Have fun!

And get yourself some plaid.

Kelly

Jess said...

yay for plaid!

David Gutfeld said...

If I could be a fabric, I would be plaid. Everyone knows that plaid is rad.

Chuck Wilson said...

I am super excited to go.
And I promise to visit you more.

slaveRy. said...

for a second there i thought that guy down there named chuck wilson was chuck norris.
im not gonna lie i was kinda pumped.