let's get outta this town tonight

December 1, 2009 
 

Yesterday, as you most likely know, was Monday.

I accidentally put foundation on my ear instead of my right cheek.

I put my wallet in my purse upside down, after forgetting to zip the change compartment, and all of my change went ALL OVER in my purse (I had a LOT of change, come to find out).

I sat at DMV for over an hour for nothing because the lady at the front desk didn't tell me I needed my passport or birth certificate.

After developing a serious girl crush on the girl working at flower garden (she has the most amazing pink and purple mohawk I have ever seen), I called my insurance company, and they accidentally hung up on me after I had waited for a long time to talk to a representative.

I left my wallet on my grandpa's truck and my receipts and ID and all my almost full Peets Coffee and Tea cards went all over the road, along with $40.00, and a lot of change.

(If you saw a girl running along 193 in Newcastle, frantically chasing receipts and cussing loudly, that was probably me...thanks for stopping and helping).

I never found my wallet, just a bunch of scattered receipts :/

HOWEVER, yesterday was one of the happiest days I've had in a really long time.

I just got a hell of a lot cooler:


2 comments:

angela said...

and now it's time to come see me.

Bridget "Fun" Lynott said...

The days that turn out to be sweet surprises always seem to be the best. I hope today was just as good.

P.S. I know you are a coffee connoisseur... have you ever had Kona Coffee?