Hand made art at FarmHaus Modern

September 23, 2009


True confessions: I'm in love with this woman's art . Her name is Heidi, and I found it while searching for "Pear" images in google pics. Her blog is also very wonderful.

From her site:
This 5x7 cut-paper illustration is a one-of-a-kind, hand-cut original. The bold and simple "line-work" is created from paper cut with an x-acto knife.

5 inches by 7 inches; mounted onto illustration board.

Also making me happy today:
Sam recited a poem for me.
I'm about to have a big bowl of ice cream.
Tomorrow is my last day of school for the week.
Started a new book: It's called Expecting Adam. Have you read it? Do you like it?
We're on a "see you day after tomorrow" basis, the sweet boyfriend and I.
Meet Caleb - the 8-year-old boy that I'm a nanny for twice a week. Monday he drew a heart in the water and pointed to himself first and then me. What 8-year-old boy does that? In public!? I'm snowed...

1 comments:

heidi said...

You are such a sweetie!!!

Thank you so much for the compliments and for bringing some attention to my artwork and my blog.

;) Sending good thoughts your way... Heidi